Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Amy Butler Inspiration


Another amazingly talented girl I love is Amy Butler. I just purchased her book Little Stitches and it is full of fun sewing projects for babies ranging from beginner to intermediate. Now that we know we are having a girl I am very excited to start creating things from this book. My head is filled with all sorts of ideas for the new baby and for the girls' room.


I also discovered today that Amy is releasing a new set of home sewing projects. I like the idea of releasing projects on CD. While I do enjoy having a hard copy, like a book, to flip through, it will be a space saver in digital form. There are lots of fun projects that I would love to add to the girls' room over time. Like those adorable cushions in the above picture.

No comments: