Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 4 and 5: Hot chocolate and a Date

Sorry for the little delay. Here is the Christmas activities we shared the past two days.


First up, on Thursday I had a holiday bazaar at DreamWorks (I will share more about that soon). Since most of the day was spent in a mad dash to finish things and pack everything up I needed to look at the list of possible activities for something simple. To my surprise, Shane brought over the perfect treat. While Sydney and I were watching the table and chatting with people he brought Sydney hot chocolate and Christmas cookies. I think that is a wonderful little holiday treat. (And yes that is a full cup of hot chocolate for a three year old on my table of goods. Luckily, we didn't have any accidents.)


Friday's Christmas treat was a date with just Sydney and Mommy. We went out to dinner for Mexican food and talked about ponies and other things Sydney thought she might get for Christmas.

No comments: