Friday, January 9, 2009

Odds 'N Ends


A month??? How did a month go by? Let's be honest it has been over a month. Ok, back on track, hopefully.

Let's see Christmas was fantastic but I will skip all the photos and details since it is well into the new year. (Well just the one picture since this post needed one.) I will say that the best part was spending so much time with Shane.

We have been fighting a cold or virus or something in our house since the week before Christmas. We just can't seem to get rid to it. Yuck!

I still have a couple gifts and orders to finish up but I am officially tired of crafting deadlines so for the next couple months I think trying new things and experimenting for fun are in order. I did receive some fun books for Christmas with different patterns so it should be fun. Get ready to see lots of little samples of stitches.

I saw Slumdog Millionaire with Shane on Monday night and it was FANTASTIC! The best movie I have seen in a long time. You can see what Shane thought over here but I feel really similar. It is hard to describe just what makes this film great but it just is.

Things to look forward to in the near future: big work project of the year finished, 5th wedding anniversary tomorrow, Shane finishing Monsters within the next few weeks, and a family vacation!

I am feeling really excited about what God has planned for our family this year. It is always amazing to look back over the past year and see His hand so clearly in our lives. Through all the joy and the tough situations He is always at work. Looking into this year I see so much potential. I just pray that I stay steady in my walk with Him. I pray that for each of you too! I will just keep rereading this throughout the year to remind me of what my priorities are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had a great Christmas with you all :)