Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Perfect Hubby


(well almost) for you skeptics, I am completely aware that my husband is not completely perfect. However, he IS perfect for me. Thank you for figuring out the babysitting while working 55+ hours this week and struggling with his school assignment. Thank you for your encouraging words after being up with a sick toddler. I was so tired and regretfully I don't remember all the exact words but I fell back to sleep peacefully. Let me tell you, when you feel like you don't have one more ounce of energy to wipe away more tears or snot those few words of comfort can be like a cold drink on a hot day. Thank you Shane for always (or at least usually) knowing exactly what I need. ;) I love you!

2 comments:

lightyear8 said...

You're too kind to me. I don't deserve the praise. I do it all because I love you.

Courtney said...

i love you both. you made me smile. xo