Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm back...


Well sort of anyways. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. Let's just say that while I was expecting December to be a busy month, I had no idea what was in store. In the past month we have moved (slightly unexpected but for the better), been out of town more than at home, visited/hugged/meet many friends and family, thrown the annual party for my work, and tried to remain sane through it all. We are still largely living with boxes everywhere but slowly I am finding were everything will go in the new apartment. I have longed to get started on some ideas for the new characters (thanks again Shane) but we hardly have a place to eat dinner right now so crafting space is nonexistent. Thanks to Marissa who taught me to crochet this week. Without that new little project I won't have anything creative going on right now. I promise to share more soon.

No comments: