Monday, January 28, 2008

"Baby is cold, Mommy."


Sydney requested a blanket for her baby and who can resist such a cute request. I have also been wanting to try out sometime a little different with crocheting so I made an attempt at a granny square crochet blanket for 'baby.' I do need a little practice to get the tension of the yarn more uniform so that the stitches are more even. I do like how it turned out as a first try though. I would like to add a few more rows around the edge but that will have to wait; Sydney just can't wait to play with it any longer.

"Baby is cold, Mommy."
"Ok, you can have it now, Syd."

3 comments:

kelly said...

i love the bright cheerful colors. the perfect cure for the rainy day blues!

lightyear8 said...

This is great! One of my fondest childhood memories of my mother was when she did something similar for me.

Happy Zombie said...

OH. HOW. CUTE!