Friday, May 29, 2009

Vacation...

We are heading to San Diego today for the weekend. It is one of my favorite places to go. We will be enjoying lots of relaxing, card games, playing at the park, and most importantly eating good food from these two talented friends. This will most likely be the last hurray before baby comes, for me at least. A few things before I go:

- I promise to share pictures when I return.

- My sewing machine is finally repaired and back in my possession so more sewing to come soon. Well that's the plan anyways.

- After this week's doctor appointment, I realized that this baby is coming soon. I feel emotionally and mentally ready but there is not one thing about this home that is ready for her arrival.

- Shane only has THREE MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL!! I can't tell you how excited and proud I feel when I think about this.

Ok, now I must go get ready. The to do list includes packing all the clothes, toys, and food, cleaning this apartment up, and getting the car washed and loaded. Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend with family and friends.

No comments: