Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Baking with the Kiddo


We had a busy weekend that was finished off with a Dodger playoff party at our place. Go Dodgers!! In preparation, Sydney and I did some baking on Saturday. We made up a batch of my favorite pumpkin bread which is my altered version from this cookbook. We also baked some ghost-shaped sugar cookies and Sydney decorated them. She had all the sprinkles in a bowl and was lavishing them on each cookie with complete attention. When I pointed out how many cookies we still had to frost and decorate she became worried and started using them sparingly. We ended up with some cookies completely covered in spider sprinkles and some with only about five sprinkles total. There were delicious though.

P.S. Dad that outfit is in your honor. ;)

1 comment:

The Story of us said...

I bet the cookies were the best ever.
I tagged you