Monday, November 12, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Shane was home all last week and with a little extra help around the house, I was able to get a little crafty. Here are some of the Christmas tags I made to go on all our gifts this year. I am thinking everything under the tree will be red, black, and silver. Stay tuned to see what really happens. Of course, Sydney wanted to get in on the action, so she started making her own Christmas cards to hand out. I think she liked the purple glue a little too much but I guess the cards have plenty of time to dry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute tags- I love the color theme too!

Your little one is SO cute!! I think I'll sit w/ my little girl and make some cards for her friends! Thanks for sharing the idea!!

jamie said...

IS SHE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE ARTS AND CRAFTS TIME? wow... i'm so impressed with our little genius child. too adorable!